Automatic twist off capping machine,high efficiency
Series full automatic bottle lug cap capping machines are the full automatic control system machines. It,s specially designed for bottles/jars/cans/buckets screw cap twist off capping. It consist of cap unscrambler and loading, twist off torqueing automatically. It,s widely apply in food,chemical,pharmacy factories.
Hot sale high speed automation capping machines for twist off cap
This series lug cap capping machines are customized base on different products, bottle size,cap size and capacity required. Bottle unscrambler machine,filling machine,capping machine,labeling machine, ink coding machine and packaging machines can be addedas an option and combine freely.
|Parameter of twist off cap capping machine|
|Voltage||380V 220V other voltages can be customzied||Power||Total 4KW|
|Cap size||20mm-50mm,50mm-85mm||capping heads||2heads,4heads,6heads,8heads|
|Bottle height||40mm-300mm||Bottle dia||¢25mm-¢180mm|
|Air consumption||0.6m³/h||Air pressure||0.6-0.8Mpa|
Main features of bottle twist off cap capping machines:
1.Series twist off cap capping machines are specially made for bottles/jars/cans/bucketsdrums screw cap capping, twist off torquing, Plastc bottle and glass bottle are applicable.
2.The capping machine can be combined with bottle unscrambler machine, filling machine,labeling machine,ink coding machine and packaging as a whole production line,each machine can be added a an option and combine freely.
3.The whole capping machine is a full automatic system, PLC control, 7 inch touch screen operator, Simens, Schneider, Airtac, Omron world famous electric and pneumatic components.
4.All the machines are made of good quality 304/316 stainless steel and alloy aluminum. If for corrosive products, anti-corrosion machines by PVC PP material can be customized.
5.Capping torque can be adjusted easily by magnetic clutch. We use quick and fast joints for building the machines which is easy for dismentling the machines and maintenance,and convenient for cleaning.
6.The machines are with automatic system, no cap not capping, it,s safety for operations.
7.By adjusting few parts, the capping machine are applicable for different sizes bottles and caps, and it,s easy to adjust since its reasonable structure.
8.We use high quality silical gel in the capping heads which is good for protecting the caps while torquing, no damage to the caps with good appearance, and it,s endurance for the silical gel.
9.2 heads, 4 heads,6 heads,8 heads are available depends on your capacity.
Packaging: We use good quality wooden case for packaging the machines which is meet for export required
Shipping: By air, by sea upon balance received. Shipping fee cost depends on different destinations. We will help you to ship the machines. CIF, FOB, EXW are available.
1.Manuals and videos of machine installation, setting, adjusting, maintenance are availble for you.
2.If any problems happen and you can not find out solutions,24 hours telephone and online face to face communication available.
3.Core tamp engineers and technicians are available sent to your countries for services.
4.Two years guaranty,during the warranty year if any parts of the machine broken not by man-made,we will replace the new parts for your freely.Machine warranty begins after shippment.
5.We have a independent team for after-sales service,24 hours after sales service available, any emergency pls call our salesman and after sales manager.
Q1.What machines are your company produce?
We produce all kinds of bottles/jars filling machines, capping machines, sealing machines,labeling machines and production line for foods,drinks,cosmetics,chemicals,medicinnes and agricultural products.
Q2.What materials of your machines are made of?
Acoording to different products, our machines are made of high quality 304 stainless steel,316 stainless steel, PVC, PP anti-corrosion, alloy aluminum etc.
Q3.What brands of the electronics and pneumatic parts your machines adopt?
Our machines are using world famous brands as SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER,AIRTAC,OMRON,SMC and so on.
Q4.Do your machines work with compressed air?
Yes, our machines work with compressed air, the standard is 0.6-0.8Mpa, air consumption various from 0.2 to 0.45CBM per minute depends on the sizes of the machines. Usually, the users should prepare the ari compressor by themselvies in their workshop.
Q5.What price terms you company offer?
We offer EXW, FOB, CIF price.
Q6.What is the payment terms of your company?
We accept T/T and cash, 40% of the total payment as prepayment, the remaining 60% will be paid off before shippment and after machine finish.
Q7.How long it will tak if i put an order of your machines?
The delivery date depends on the sizes and complexity of the machines you order, various from 5-60 working days after we receive the prepayment.